domingo, 6 de março de 2011

Carnaval / Carnival

Dizem que é Carnaval e ninguém leva a mal mas, a verdade é que há coisas que são demais!
Ou eu tenho más energias ou as tecnologias não gostam de mim!
As fotografias do segundo post de construções em cartão desapareceram!
There is a saying, here in Portugal, that goes something like this: It’s Carnival, no one take it in the wrong way! It maybe so  BUT to much is to much!
Either I have bad energy or thechnologies hate me!
The pictures to my second post of cardboard constructions are gone!
Zangado
Não contente com isso, ontem à noite estive até às 3 da manhã a agendar quatro posts para começar uma série hoje (vou estar sem net durante esse tempo) e descobri que desapareceu tudo! PUF!
On top of it, last night I work until 3 a.m. in order to schedule, in the blogger, 4 posts (until wednesday, I will not have internet connection till there) and I found out that everything is gone!
Zangado Zangado
Enfim…
Se as tecnologias colaborarem, a partir de 5ª feira vou mostrar-vos o que fiz com isto:
So assuming that the thecnologies’ gods will forgive me whatever I did to them, I’ll show you then what I did with this:
P1070169P1070163
Até lá divirtam-se!!!
Bom Carnaval!!!
In the meantime have lot’s of fun!
Happy Carnival!
Festa

2 comentários:

  1. Oh the costume is precious! I love it!
    As for the current blogger - I've been through that and it got me a couple of times. Since then I never tried scheduling a post. Better luck next time ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ah, as malvadas tecnologias... eu também tenho uma relação amor-ódio com a máquina! Mas a mini papgena está tão engraçada! Está mascarada do carro da cars, não está? Foi ela que escolheu? Espero que a tua Net volte depressa e que recuperes as fotos!

    ResponderEliminar

Gosto imenso de saber o que pensa e tento sempre responder / I love that you can share your opinions, I allways try to answer back