quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

Uma surpresa/A surprise

A Rachel do blog Sew Ambitious (que eu sigo porque acho que ela tem ideias bem giras) surpreendeu-me com a atribuição de uma distinção: Beautiful Blogger Award

Rachel from Sew Ambitious Blog (I follow her because I think she is very talented and creative) surprised me with an award: Beautiful Blogger Award



Muito obrigada! Vou guardá-lo com muito carinho!

Tenho então que dizer 10 coisas sobre mim:
1- tenho uma profissão a tempo inteiro por isso, o trabalho de mãos é um passatempo e uma forma de pôr em prática os 3-R.
2 - tenho uma filha quase a fazer 4 anos e por isso, os trabalhos que vou fazendo são muito direccionados para ela (como actividade lúdica ou como principal cliente do produto final).
3 - aprendi tricot e crochet com a minha mãe.
4 - aprendi costura e bordados com duas tias e uma tia-avó.
5 - engravidei muito fácilmente e por isso, chamo-lhe muitas vezes coelhinha.
6 - há já bastante tempo que tencionamos dar-lhe um irmão ou irmã mas, como ainda não aconteceu, chamo-lhe, a esse possível, panda.
7 - quando não estou a trabalhar com as mãos, estou a ler.
8 - em tempos, que já lá vão, conseguia ler 1 ou 2 livros por semana, neste momento a média é 1 por mês
9 - descobri a saga a "Roda do Tempo" de Robert Jordan há pouco tempo. Os primeiros 4 livros li-os em português mas, não existem mais traduzidos por isso, vou começar o 5º em inglês. Não sei se sei sufeciente inglês para isso, se correr bem, ainda tenho pela frente mais 8 livros.
10 - Navegar na internet, nomeadamente lendo os blogs de que sou seguidora tem-me ensinado, divertido e relaxado imenso.
Thank you! I'll treasure it!
I have to say 10 things about me:
1 - I have a full time profession so my craft is an hobby and a way to implement the 3-R.
2 - I have a daughter, almost four years now, so almost everything I do is for her (as entertainment or as a main client of the final product).
3 - I learned knitting and crochet from my mother.
4 - I learned dressmaking and embroidery with 2 aunts and a great-aunt.
5 – I got pregnant very easily and so I often call my daughter little bunny.
6 - for quite some time now we intend to give her a brother or sister but, as has not happened yet, I call it, the possible being, panda.
7 - When I'm not working with my hands, I am reading.
8 – Once upon a time I used to read one or two books a week, now the average is one per month.
9 - I found Robert Jordan’ saga, “Wheel of Time", recently. The first 4 books I read them in Portuguese, but there is no one translated so I bought number 5 in English. I do not know if my English is good enough, if so I still have eight more books to go.
10 - Surf on the Internet, including reading the blogs that I am a follower, has taught me, and give me great fun and relax

E vou passar esta nomeação a:
So I will pass this award to:

1- Susana @ Pretycrafty
2- Catarina @ As minhas costuras
3 - Stefi @ Just chic
4- Elizabeth @ Twelve crafts till christmas
5- LJ @ Drink and dress
6- Maya @ Little treasures
7- Froken elsa virkblogg
8- Yoonie-at-home
9- Jessie @ Another chapter of my life...sewing
10- Thumbly

5 comentários:

  1. An award! You are so sweet! My first follower and my first award, I do not deserve you :) Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, you totally surprised me, thank you so much. You are so sweet!!! It's my first blog award and I must admit I didn't know such things exist :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you! It really means lots to me especially coming from you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks so much for passing on some beauty to me! I'm finally following you . . . that took me way too long!!!! Thanks again!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm so glad that I could surprise you! :)
    I love your blogs!
    You've been an inspiration!!

    ResponderEliminar

Gosto imenso de saber o que pensa e tento sempre responder / I love that you can share your opinions, I allways try to answer back