sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

Calendário da Semana (Weekly Calendar)

Visit thecsiproject.com

Tenho uma pequena papgena, de 3 anos, que nos está sempre a perguntar que dia é hoje, e amanhã, etc.
Então resolvi fazer-lhe um calendário semanal de forma a ser pendurado na porta!
I have a 3 year old papgena, and she is asking, all the time, which day it is.
So, I decide to do a weekly charter in fabric, that I hang in the front door.

Resolvi fazer também os diversos estado do tempo, para que seja possivel associar o tempo ao dia da semana.
I made also little clouds (rain, snow, fog) and the sun, so she can associate the weather and the day.





4 comentários:

  1. that's a great idea! my three year old also asks at least once a day what day it is. i definitely need to try this! :) lisa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do try! and tell me how it went!
    It's fun, cause she likes to count the days to weenkend and pick what weather is!
    Lately I did a moon too, because when she arrives at night se likes to change the sun to the moon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am totally loving this! I made my daughter a magnetic calender - for the same reason you made yours. However, I unfortunately did not end up using it as often as I should have. Also I think yours is much more convenient!
    Am thinking of making a new one ... if I just had more time ...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. @ Ms Muffin: yes...time!! The most precious thing of this era!!! :)
    I can honnestly say that this was very easy to make and it's a lot of fun!

    ResponderEliminar

Gosto imenso de saber o que pensa e tento sempre responder / I love that you can share your opinions, I allways try to answer back